But I Play One On TV
Okay that's not true, BUT I did go all domestic last night!!! I made a Cajun Pot Roast with Sweet Bell Peppers with Mashed Potatoes and Corn for Dinner. And then for Desert I Made Chocolate/Peanut Butter Chip Cookies to eat while we watched LOST. The Kitchen is a war zone right now but I'll be cleaning it up shortly. This was my first Roast - I was so nervous!!! But it turned out REALLY well!! I got the recipe from Better Homes and Gardens:
Isn't it Pretty?!?
(please excuse my messy kitchen in these)
Cajun seasoning
hot pepper sauce
one 14.5oz can of diced tomatoes
One Medium Green Bell Pepper
One Medium Yellow Bell Pepper
One Medium Red Bell Pepper
5 hours on High - 8-10 on low
slice up the peppers and add them to the pot 30 minutes prior to the roast being done.
YUM!
My Wonderful KitcheAid...Sigh...if you don't have one...put it on your "Need:" List!!
Normally I put down Paper Bags to let them cool on (it soaks up the oils more) but I didn't get it done before they came out of the oven.
FUN HU?!?!
1 comment:
that looks yummy!! and i have the same flour from walmart sitting in my fridge. *rofl*
Post a Comment