For a second I was thinking I was on a different blog...wondering Why the heck??? but then I read your above comments and it makes more sence. I barely keep up with one blog. You are amazing!
Thanks for your help this morning! Evan was impressed! I hope the rain didn't wash it all away!!! I will be so sad! DANG! I forgot to take a picture!
6 comments:
why dismantle it?
Well it's for the family....and no one really checks it, so I'm kinda feeling - well screw em then about it...HA. Terrible I know, but...yeah...
For a second I was thinking I was on a different blog...wondering Why the heck??? but then I read your above comments and it makes more sence. I barely keep up with one blog. You are amazing!
Thanks for your help this morning! Evan was impressed! I hope the rain didn't wash it all away!!! I will be so sad! DANG! I forgot to take a picture!
I just...don't feel like double posting and having no oe ever check it...you know...anyway...
i know that feeling. but just in case they DO check it.
Please leave it!! I'm religious about checking!! It's my only way to keep in touch!
Post a Comment