I'm a little late on this, but I wanted to send a Happy Birthday wish to someone who has impacted my life more than almost anything else in this world. My Big Brother Caleb. He passed away when I was only 3 but I have been blessed with a few perfect memories of him that I hold very sacred. I won't share them with you, but I will share what I learned from him from those memories.
Caleb was a peacemaker. He knew just what to say to make every one calm down and be able to think and speak rationally. He was happy. He liked to laugh and play and be with Grandpa on the ranch. He loved animals - especially his pony Snowy. He was a real cowboy. He was truly and honestly and deeply good. I know My Father in Heaven is using him to teach and share and spread his light to loved ones who have passed on. I know He is watching over my family and I. He was with Jeremy and I the night he asked me to marry him. He was in the Temple with Steve the day Jeremy and I started our Eternal Family. He's my best friend.
I love you Caleb!! I miss you!! Happy Birthday!!
No comments:
Post a Comment