Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Hudson and Tate!!

YEAH FOR BABIES!!!

While we were in Cali last weekend (I'll tell you about the trip later) I got a text that I have been waiting for, for WEEKS!! My dear sweet Brady and his Beautiful wife Kristy have welcomed their little twin boys - Hudson and Tate - Home!! They were born July 4th (I guessed right!) and are is almost perfect health (Tate has jaundice). Mom is doing well also!! Kristy really is a wonder woman and proved to the world what I had always knew was possible - that you can be happy and positive throughout an entire pregnancy - including delivery. She is my hero and I hope I am even just a little like her when We have kids.

CONGRATS Brady and Kristy!! And WELCOME HOME Hudson and Tate!! We're so happy for you guys!! We love you all!!!

http://bradyandkristy.blogspot.com/2008/07/hudson-and-tate-are-finally-here.html

YEAH FOR BABIES!!!!

No comments: