1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.
4 comments:
my favorite memory of you is holloween. When we drove way to far for the coolest haunted house. I swear I nearly peed my pants. You have the funniest scream. I will never for get the sound of it!!!
Girl...
You always make me laugh and lift my spirits even when they aren't down. I think one of my favorite memories would be when we went to Heber for the 4th and my birthday. We were watching one of the most boring parades in the history of parades and you stood up and started busting a move to the Christian Rock Band that was singing its way passed us. It took everyone by surprise and spiced up everyone around us day.
I mowed you over like a freight train during football at Bishops.
Can't get past this!
Post a Comment