Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Happiest Birthday on Earth!!!

Here are some highlights:



Sarah, Jewel, Misty, Steve, Me, Jeremy in line for the new Toy Story Ride - AMAZING!!! And aren't these glasses the best?! All of us on the Winnie The Pooh's Acid Trip....
This is Jeremy playing bachelor #1 in front of the Golden Horseshoe!!! AWE...
CRUSH!!! Jeremy got a one on one with Crush in Turtle Talk with Crush in the animator's workshop...He has a "Turtle noggin" and some sort of fungus on his face that Crush thinks needs to be checked out...That stuff spreads...LOL!!! We got so see a bunch of awesome parades!! It was so much fun!!! And the costumes and floats were beautiful!!!
Marry Poppins!!! She really is loverly!!!

Fairies and Fairy Godmothers...sigh....

This really was SO FUNNY!!! This is when Jer got to take off the blind fold and see his Bachelorett!!

This was insane!!! this chick was dancing on a rope!!! She was flipping all over doing the coolest stuff...on a rope...on a moving float!!!!!! It was beautiful!!!

This is one of the cooks from the new Disney movie with rats that cook food...charming...he did however stop in the middle of the parade and tell Jeremy happy birthday!! It was so cute!!! I LOVED the Nemo guys!!!! I think Jeremy had a good time... What do you think??

I love you Snoog!!! And thanks to Jewel, Steve Misty and Sarah for celebrating with us!!! It would not have been the same without all of you!!!

ooohhh...one day remind me to tell you about Jeremy's big surprise!! HYSTERICAL!!!!

2 comments:

Claire said...

Hey now!! Winnie the Pooh isn't an acid trip... Celia loves that one! :D Great pictures. I love the parades. 24 days till our trip.

Jewel said...

That was SOOOO fun. Thanks for posting pictures--I just might steal some of the group ones for my blog...is that allowed? :)