Life has been SUPER nuts recently, so I'm WAY behind!! some of these I've been wanting to post for almost month...my hair...sad i know. Here goes!!

This is my fairy rock from the Renaisance fair...AMAZING!!!
this is the Dolly i'm buying for my neice...A-dorable!!!!!! I so wanted one too...but she is me going to love it so i'll not be selfish...for once...We found her in the Hospital gift shop last week and then we found her on EBAY - YEAH!!!! i'm so stinking excited!!!!!!!! THIS is the cake I made!! It's a fabulous lemon cake with a lemon butter cream frosting and then we used marshmallow fondant to make the lemon slices and leaves...IT WAS AWESOME!!! I totally loved doing it!!! And Jeremy helped make it perfect with the details!! He even made seeds for it!!!!!!
This is my in my bride's maid dress for my sisters wedding that has been moved to June...it's MUCH less terrible that the previous one...i'm telling you!!!! 
So how have you been???
This is a magnet board Misty and I made for Steve rand Jewel's new baby boy...I totally love this thing...there will be more one day - i'm already planning mine and one for my neice...hehehe
2 comments:
let's see the boots!!! Oh yeah...and I love your hair too!
love the cake, love the hair love the magnet board...love you!
Xazmin
Post a Comment