Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Birthday Planning!!!

OH MY SAKE!!! I'm SO excited!!!! We're planning my birthday party!!!! I just have to say...I have the BEST Husband in the WORLD!!!

Probably the first weekend in June (so my sweet Misty can come) we are going to have a girls Breakfast PAJAMA PARTY!!! Jer's going to make us all a yummmy breakfast and then we are going to hang out and do our nails and watch a girly movie!! YEAH!!

Then that night...a JAMES BOND party!!!! We are going to have everyone dress up as a character from the movies!!! SO FUN!!! I can't wait!!!!! Jer found these AMAZING red envelopes that we're going to use for the party with all the 'instructions for the mission'!!!! And We'll decorate like it's Casino Royale... It's going to be so fun!!!

EEEEEEEKKKKKKKK I CAN'T WAIT!!!

Is it so lame that I'm this excited about my birthday?!

2 comments:

Katrina Rasband said...

fun fun fun!

Xazmin said...

That sounds like so much fun! What a sweet hubby.

I can't wait to see all the pictures!