So my mom is out of ICU as of Monday and she is in Intermediate care right now. GOOD THINGS!!! and she is more and more lucid, and less and less talking crazy...more good things. She was able to take two long walks yesterday and she was able to take a shower today!! the Nurse said she had a really good day yesterday and is doing even better today already!!
I am so grateful for such a wonderful staff of loving and kind people. It's a job I could never do. I mean i fell apart just sitting in the waiting room and watching a family leave who had lost someone...i can't imagine how difficult that would be if it were my patient. They have been wonderful and I am so grateful for each and every one of them!!!
3 comments:
Hey there! Glad your MOm is doing better! I am trying to catch up, it's been a while since I've had time to read my favorites!
Your cake was adorable!! And looks yummy! I love your hair, too cute. You are one of those people that can where any color!! Lucky girl!
Have a great night!
Tanielle
Great news!!! SOOO good to hear! I pray that she continues to make progress!
I'm so glad she is doing better... I have been keeping you both in my prayers!
Xazmin
Post a Comment