Remember the Pay it Forward thing so many of us did a couple months back?? LOOK WHAT CAME IN THE MAIL!!!!!!!
I went to check the mail (finally) and there was a box from Tanielle waiting for me!!! YEAH!!! I opened it and I saw this:see that #1 down there? THAT MEANS THERE IS MORE THAN ONE!!! EHEHEHEHE
I pulled out THIS!!! I was so excited to find out what the word was...okay it starts with an M.....
I opened the next one and it was and E, and then an L....mel...melon...melody...mel....
Hold.
Hmmm...the next one was a C...
did you get it yet?
I was holding it upside down...hehehe
It was WELCOME!!! OH MY JOY!!!!
AND then there was a big one that said "A welcome back to the beehive state"
OH MY STINKIN SAKE right?!?!!!! it's already hanging in my kitchen!!! I LOVE IT!!!
So this is what my book shelf looked like before...sad I know...but don't judge me...if we get at all busy that bookshelf and the dining room table collect a lot of junk very quickly....see the secrament program there? and the doll I still haven't sent to my neice...(i'm so not intentionally keeping it...really...) Oh those flowers were from my sister for my birthday - cute hu!!??!!! I love them!!!
THIS is after!!!! YEAH!!!!
I went to check the mail (finally) and there was a box from Tanielle waiting for me!!! YEAH!!! I opened it and I saw this:see that #1 down there? THAT MEANS THERE IS MORE THAN ONE!!! EHEHEHEHE
Hold.
Hmmm...the next one was a C...
did you get it yet?
I was holding it upside down...hehehe
It was WELCOME!!! OH MY JOY!!!!
AND then there was a big one that said "A welcome back to the beehive state"
OH MY STINKIN SAKE right?!?!!!! it's already hanging in my kitchen!!! I LOVE IT!!!
2 comments:
Very Cute!!!
OK Sare,
You're on MY list....so I'll need your address! Email it to me!
whiznit@gmail.com
Post a Comment