Sunday, June 14, 2009

DANCE Lisa DANCE!!!

I have been meaning to post this for a week now!! Two weeks ago my Lisa friend had a dance recital. this is so cool! she decided this year she wanted to take ballet, so she did!! And at the end of the year they have recitals, so we went to sheer her on...not that she needed it really...she did a fabulous job!!! I'm so proud of her...this is SO not something I could ever do!!!!

Love you Lis!!!! Way proud of you!!!!


3 comments:

The Booth Family said...

I so want to see this but it says the video is not available :( Which one is Lisa?

Diana said...

Lisa is the cute blonde! (3rd from the left)
Thanks for posting this Sarah! I love it!!!

Xazmin said...

Good for her! I would so love to take a dance class again, as an adult!