Monday, June 1, 2009

Rotten

Spoiled ROTTEN!!! I KNOW!! So here's a recap of my Birthday month...







Then This Saturday...Sigh!! I have been looking forward to this for a while!! I was so excited!!

8am: Wake up

830am: Finally get out of bed - move to living room - watch FRIENDS while Jeremy makes Breakfast

9am: Get in Shower

930am: Diana Shows up (I'm still in the shower)

10am: Lisa Shows up (I'm out of the shower, but my hair and make up is not done)

1030am: Vanessa and Jen arrive and Jeremy finished Breakfast and set everything our for us (French toast, Bacon, Hash browns, Fruit, Juice, Milk...YUM!!!) and Leaves us to our girlie ways

We all hung out in our jammies and talked and ate yummy food and laughed at the movie (Bride Wars) and told stories about our own weddings and engagements and were basically totally lazy till about 1pm. SO much fun!! THANKS for coming girls!!!!

From 1-4 I don't do much. Jer works on getting everything for the James Bond Party ready and I finish my cake. I didn't even think about getting out of the jammies I made for the breakfast party till Lisa texts me about 440 asking when I'm coming over so she can do my hair (I have the BEST friends!!!) i got get my hair done,a nd I come home to Jeremy in his normal pre-party freak out - do we have everything thing? is everything cooked? When will these cream puffs finish baking?! I always feel so bad when he gets all crazy like this... but as soon as we got to Di's house (it was bigger, so they let us do it there instead of cramming everyone into our little apartment) and got the car unloaded he felt SO much better, and was getting excited for it all!! We got everything set up (we were running so late - people had stared showing up before we were able to get dressed), and started the festivities!!

We had two poker tables (one was texas hold 'em) and a dice game - it was really fun!! Diana got her two nieces to come be waitresses for us - we had a bar, and All sorts of sodas and Sparkling Cider (Huge hit!! Who knew?!!) And So much food!! Jer made two kinds of finger sandwiches, and his amazing mushroom puffs and his Buffalo Chicken Puffs, and We had cream Puffs and then cake!! SO much food!!! And it was all so yummy!!!!

Everyone looked so good!!!! This is my brides maid dress...hehehe


Debbie and Jason....

Us and TJ And Tressa...


Me pretending to blow out the candle on my cake...The fan actually took care of it for me...but I think it still counts!!!

Lisa and Josh - TOTALLY AMAZING!!!!



All of us sitting around drinking and playing games...

How Hot does my husband look here?!! He wore all black...mmmm

Diana and Evan - Thanks for the use of your house you guys!!!! I LOVE the hat!!!!

This is the cake I made...I MADE IT!!!! I was REALLY proud of this actually!!!

Most of us girls...Apparently red was the theme and I missed the memo!!

Me - Lisa - and Diana...I love these two...I can't even tell you how wonderful each of them is and together...we have so much fun...sigh...and look how beautiful we all look here!!! I LOVE this picture!!


Di's mom made this amazing cook book for her family for Christmas last year and I'm not going to lie - i coveted it. But I never got around to buying one off of her...so Di gave me one for my birthday!!!! YEAH!!!!! Thanks Diana and Norma!!!!
Our amazing wait staff....

I think they had fun too...

Jamie and Vanessa...These two rocked the Texas Hold 'em!!!

The bald guy would be the second counselor in our Bishopric... I'm pretty sure there will be meeting held about this picture..... ;)


See....I am SO spoiled!!! I have the Sweetest Husband EVER!! He went to so much work for me!!! I have the best group of friends on the planet!! They were all so much fun to hang out with and They all got into the James Bond thing!!! OH!!! I left off a picture of all the guys together....wow!!!! I'll get it on soon...Anyway - SO spoiled!!!! Thanks EVERYONE!!!! Love you guys!!!!!

4 comments:

Diana said...

So glad you had a fun birthday! You totally deserve it!!! We all had a great time sharing it with you!!!

Ben and Dena said...

That looked like SO much fun!!! I so wish I could have come! And p.s. while looking at this post, Brook came and asked what I was doing, and I told her I was looking at pics of Aunt Sarah, and she just keeps saying "Sarah, Sarah, Sarah" all over the place and pointing at the pics of you! She totally loves you! Can't wait to see you soon! I'm so glad your birthday ROCKED!!!

Xazmin said...

Wow. What a fun party! I'm so glad you had such a wonderful time! You so deserve such fabulousness! And I'm thinkin' you need to post some of your hubbies recipes! Made me hungry just reading about them!

The Booth Family said...

So much fun! Thanks for inviting us! You are so GREAT!