I HAVE A NEW NEPHEW!!!
I'm SO excited to introduce Levi William
(Cute name hu?!)
I'm SO excited to introduce Levi William
(Cute name hu?!)
He has had a bit of a rough entry into this beautiful world. He came on Saturday morning about 4 weeks early. But, thankfully He is one of our babies and not small. He still weighed in at more the 6 lbs and 19 inches. His lungs were a little underdeveloped, and he was on a Ventilator for his first day here, but He has been taken off of that and He's doing really well.Look how handsome!! I'm just in love with him already....Look at his hand! Those are some big paws!! And all that hair!!! I can't wait to get to meet him!!
Lots of Love Baby Levi!! Hope you get to come home soon!! We're praying for you!!
No comments:
Post a Comment