Umm...I freaking LOVE birthdays!! I go BIG. Especially for people I really love!!! There are reasons, but do they really matter as long as there is cake and lots of laughter? Not really... Buckle up!
My Wonderfully Sweet and Handsome Husband is turning THIRTY on Sunday. AND his adorable cousin's beautiful daughter is turning ONE.
Kyla was born one year ago on Jeremy's Birthday. We got the news as we were walking through Down Town Disney. He was so happy, and not that he would admit it, but he was pretty excited for her to share a Birthday with him. So in honor of these two big events we are flying to Seattle TONIGHT to celebrate Her 1st and his 30th Birthdays!! YEAH!!!
So I'm going to be MIA (again) for the next few days, but I will be posting from my phone so you guys can join in the Birthday fun!!! GET excited!!! OH YES!!!
4 comments:
yeah! yeah! yeah! have fun celebrating!
happy birthday to your hubby!! have fun! we'll miss you.
Have fun and be safe. Happy birthday Jeremy
Happy Birthday to hubby and little cousin, and I hope you have such a fun time!
Can't wait to hear all about it!
Post a Comment