I woke up this morning after a seriously awesome dream!! It's going to sound so silly because it was so short, but It meant a LOT!!
So simple, but I dreamed I was taking a pg test, and I was watching it turn pink and praying so hard that there would be two lines this time. It's just heartbreaking when it's negative. I was praying so hard and just repeating "two lines. two lines. two lines." over and over, and then there it was. that elusive second line came in. a bright solid and happy pink. it was the BEST feeling!!! I woke up so excited!! so happy!!! filled with peace!! it was awesome!!
I'm going to put together and deliver my bag of joy tonight - are you doing one too??
3 comments:
In no way did I want you to feel bad for your complaining. It is all part of the process and you have to be able to deal with it the way the you need to. I was just reading your blog and thought I had to leave a comment...sometimes its nice to know that you have someone to talk to if you need it.
Right now we are right in the middle of fertility treatments...again! :) Do you have a good doctor? Feel free to email me katiews1@yahoo.com
And good luck with EVERYTHING!!!!!!
aww..pregnancy dreams are crazy, aren't they?!
Why is it that everytime I read your blog I tear up? The day will come sooner or later.... hopefully sooner! xo
Post a Comment