Tuesday, September 15, 2009

GLORIOUS!!

Okay I will be more detailed later, but for now two things - No. I didn't make the cakes. Laryssa did!! That's Jer's cousin. She did a fantastic Job and I will pass on all of your compliments!! All I did was back them with the grandma's help, and do the base for the frosting. she did all the fancy stuff including that adorable tiara she put on Kyla's cake!! AMAZING!! and second - I read the one i put on here about pike place market and Jeremy - it was supposed to say - the jam guy almost killed jeremy...yeah...funny story!!! I'll be by to see you all soon!! loves!!

3 comments:

Jenn said...

hey you cute thing! I am SO glad that you guys had such a great trip! The program is NEXT week you silly girl! We did sing in sacrament this weekend, and that went great, but the program is the 20th. :) Anyway, so glad that you are back safe! LOVE!!

Katie @ Loves of Life said...

thanks for coming by and updating yourself on the posts ;) glad your trip was a success!

Ben and Dena said...

So good to talk to you today! I miss ya! Thanks for making my little Brookie's b-day special! By the way- she has worn the "too-toot" and she likes it! But not as much as her "shoup"!