Thursday, September 17, 2009

Lets Count...

Jeremy turned 30 on Sunday. It was amazing and I promise to spend some time this weekend and get pictures on here for you to see. Anyway... I wanted to share somethings about Jer, so here we go:

30 reasons I love JEREMY:

1- How he giggles (and the accompanying shake) when he's excited or ticklish or just really happy
2- That he would let me dress him up as the tooth fairy for Halloween 2 years ago
3- That he was ready (and willing) to marry me for Eternity
4- That he doesn't mind when I can't wait to surprise him and give him his gifts early (this happens a LOT)
5- His eyes - they change color...amazing!!
6- He cooks - REALLY well
7- He likes to play... never growing old is his goal, and he's making good progress towards that
8- His Favorite Holiday is Thanksgiving - how cute is that?!
9- He tells stories better than anyone I've ever met!! But be careful - he likes to lie and see if he can get away with it too!!
10 - Dear Constituent...
11- He never questions me when I get an idea to do or learn or make something - He is unfailingly supportive!!
12- Everyone loves him. I'm not kidding. that's all I heard when I started dating him - how much everyone loves him. It's true!
13- He calls me every day when he leaves work and we talk all the way home
14- He is so passionate about computers and technology. He honestly wants to be the guy who helps people understand them and be able to work with them so their lives will be easier
Computers for People - People for Computers
15- He sends flowers. It says a lot about a guy who will spend so much money on something that is very temporary but makes me so happy!!
16- He looks just like his dad, and often does things the same way he did - it might seem weird that I love that about him, but it makes me happy to get to know even little bits of Steve through Jeremy
17- Kids love him and He is going to be a GREAT dad one day
18- He has dreams that he is Batman
19- He is smart - I can ask him anything, and he will know something about it
20- He cleans up really well!!! SO handsome!
21- He Loves me. It blows me away sometimes when he looks at me and I can just feel how intensely he loves me
22- When His boss MADE him share his Birthday cookies with all the people in his office (Cause apparently they are all in 4th grade) just because HE wanted some He didn't get upset about it (Like I did BTW - still might be a little peeved actually)
23- He is good with money. When I want to be frivolous, and spend money though we shoulnd't he's good at stopping me
24- He is a morning person. Sometimes I hate this, but sometimes - like on Vacations - it makes me really happy!!
25- How when we're done saying our prayers he kisses my hand
26- He likes to color. He saw a Marvel Coloring book at Michael's one day while I was picking up stuff for Craft night, and He was so excited I just had to buy it for him!! So that's what he does on craft night...hehehe
27- That he came to me this week and told me he wanted to spend this year getting healthy. For reals this time.
28- That he will walk through Pier1 with me and actually be interested
29- That he was excited when I suggested turning our house into the BatCave for his Party on Saturday.
30- He knows why he is on this Earth and where he is headed, and He is giving all he can to those goals - which brings him Joy - which he shares with others.

I love you Jeremy!! Happy 30th Babe!!


4 comments:

Jiggle Johnson said...

I am almost in love with him after that!!!!! He is a great guy. I am so happy that you love him so much!!! Thanks Jeremy for making my Sarah so happy!!!

the princess said...

what a great post, sare!! i love him, too - he's always been a great cousin ... AND he married you - which brought you into our dysfunctional happy family!! ;)

Xazmin said...

Awww..made me tear up. You to are seriously the most adorable couple ever.

Jewel said...

I want to see pictures of the batcave, btw. Just so you know. :)