Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Tag! I'm it!

I got tagged by Vanessa (like a year ago) on the 25 things about me...But I have realized I think about myself WAY to much. So I have decided to change it. These are 25 things I have learned from my girl friends:

1- It is always better to tell the truth. Weather it be about life or clothes (especially about clothes!) you need people around you who will be unfailingly honest.
2- There is ALWAYS something to smile about. No matter how bad things look.
3- Laughing is better than crying.
4- But having someone to cry with is pretty great too.
5- You can make anything cooler with Mod Podge.
6- Beauty isn't in the pant size, or the highlights, or the manicures - it's the goodness shining out from a truly gorgeous soul.
7- The person you are venting to probably has a better reason than you to vent, but will still listen and not judge.
8- Puking can be cause for a giveaway.
9- If you don't try you will never know.
10- Think about what you're saying - you never know who you could be hurting.
11- Say what you want. It's your blog.
12- It is possible for friends to know you better than you know you.
13- If you're thinking something - leave a comment.
14- Anything is overcomable (is that a word?).
15- Motherhood doesn't always come to us the way we expect it to.
16- Blogging is therapeutic.
17- Someone can always relate, and give comfort or help.
18- Distance is relative when you love someone.
19- Creating is cathartic.
20- I am not always right. This is not my favorite lesson I've learned, but it is a good one.
21- Life is better when shared.
22- Faith is something you live every single day.
23- Time heals.
24- So does shopping.
25- You are needed. Someone somewhere needs each of us.

I tag anyone who reads this. I would love to learn more about each of you!!

1 comment:

The Booth Family said...

I like it! Especially since we both don't like to follow the rules and make up out own 25 things about _____ whatever :)