Wednesday, November 4, 2009

@#$%^&*

I'm mad at my car. See Jeremy's brakes went out as he was driving to work last Friday. THANKFULLY he was okay and got it home and got them fixed. Everything was good for TWO DAYS!!! YEAH!! and then last last night my car started funny. Twice. And Then again this morning. And it sure isn't shifting now. I swear I drove it all the way to work in second gear. I didn't have a choice but that's another story...I'm just annoyed!! Can't things go well for more than a day at a time? I'm sure there is some lesson in here, but I'm too hacked to even try and look for it.

2 comments:

Brittany Ann said...

Oh no! Why is the cliche' "When it rains, it pours?" so true?? I hate it.

I hope it gets better soon!

(Also, I just got my giveaway package! Thank you, dear friend! I love it!)

Ben and Dena said...

I'm sorry! I hate cars too! Why can't they just work like they are supposed to?!!??!

By the way, it was SO good to talk to you yesterday- I miss you!