Thursday, January 28, 2010

AWE! SHUCKS!!!

Brittany gave me an award...I'm normally so bad at posting these (not that is is especially speedy, but it's better), so yeah me!!

I'm pretty touched by this because she is an incredible blogger.

Every day. Rain or shine (normally shine she lives in FL). Sick in bed or doing her Work Out Wednesday. She is a star!!! A bubbly, strong, smart, caring, beautiful star!!

And she gave me this:

AWE!!! SHUCKS!!!! Thank you Brittany!! Blush...

And now I get to award it to someone else. I think she did 15...I am going to be terrible (you already know that) and do my favorite 5 blogs. These women are beautiful, and vivacious, and are uplifting and just plain wonderful wish I could be more like them kinds of ladies.

1~Katie. I got to church with Katie and her sweet hubby, but more recently we have been able to bond and support each other through some hard things. She makes all of those things easier.
2~Vanessa. She has been MIA a little recently, because she just birthed an adorable baby boy, but I love her so much that I still check in on her every day!!
3~Jenn. She has had the most trying year of anyone I have ever known ever. But she still makes me smile and laugh. And she lets me sit on her couch and cry when I can't hold the tears back any more.
4~Jocelyn. A woman of Faith, Laughter, Card Stock and Creativity. I'm just getting to know her and her beautiful family, but I already adore her!!!
5~Xazmin. I know I've given her awards before, but I can't help it. She is amazing. I want to be her. Fact.

Heart you hons!!!

1 comment:

Brittany Ann said...

You totally deserve it my sweet friend!