Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Bouncing Baby Boy!!

One of my dearest and closest friends had a baby this morning!!!! Mom and Baby are doing well!!

WELCOME HOME BABY TY!!!!

I was invited to watch the birth. I have been debating over this for the entirety of her pregnancy. Seriously. Do I want to see that? Will it change my mind about doing it myself? Will I pass out on her bedroom floor? Last night I called to talk to her about something totally unrelated and she started telling me about the progress, and I had almost decided to go. As the night wore on and I thought about it more and more...I wanted to go. I wanted to go for her. And I wanted to go for me. I kept my phone on 7 by my bed so I would for sure wake up if the text came that things were happening. I got a text at 118 saying she was calling the midwife and she would let me know what she said. I was going at this point. I wished her luck and drifted back to a light sleep waiting for her to let me know it was happening for sure. I didn't hear anything so at 230 I sent another text simply saying so? nothing. I was kind of getting worried. I wondered if I should go over and then I wasn't sure if there was something wrong and I didn't want to be in the way. Thankfully nothing was wrong and at 337 Ty came into this world. Happy and healthy!!!!

I am so excited for him to be here!! He is part of one of the most loving families on Earth. He is going to be so loved here!!! I can't wait to get to meet him!!!!

I'm so proud of you D!!!! I am so amazed at your strength and love. Congratulations E & D!!!!!! We love you guys!!!

1 comment:

Diana said...

Thank you thank you!!! I am so sorry I didn't keep updating! I love you!