Does that phrase bother ANYONE but me???
THINK about it...who says that?
Salesmen. (one REALLY annoying New Yorker sales man specifically)
Politicians.
People who don't really know or care about you, so they can't remember your name.
The man in Black on LOST.
Now I'm not sure about the last one yet, because I don't know if I like or hate him (to be continued!), but the other three...yeah. Not a fan of the other three. I think we should abolish the use of that phrase.
However; it's a really good indicator or upcoming BS... seriously. Just listen. The next time you hear that - you will see what I mean.
4 comments:
Oh no! I say that all the time! Ahh! I should stop, it seems.
I think I picked it up when I started teaching!
hahha..its DEFINITELY a teacher thing!
"Okay my friends"....
Hahaha....
But I have to admit, its kind of funny b/c my principal says it to all of us in a staff meeting...as if we're like students. Kind of weird..
i love you, sare. i just had to tell you that. thanks for always making me smile. and being such a great example to me.
Oh no! I say "my friend" all the time!
Only I only type it...I usually don't "say" it. Like when I'm chatting onlin with someone who's down, I'll say, "cheer up, my friend....blah, blah, blah" or when it's time to log off, "well, my friend, have a good night"
Wow...I'm like an oily sales guy?
Post a Comment