Monday, March 22, 2010

Broken

I'm a little broken right now. We both are. So I'm taking a break.

A Broken Break.

I probably won't be by to see you, and there won't be anything here to see. I will try and catch up with you sometime, but it may be a while.

I won't stop caring about you all though, so feel free to email me with all your exciting news!!

Take care, and lots of love!!

Sare & Jer

6 comments:

Nicole said...

This makes me so sad! =( Hang in there! and come back soon.

Macey said...

This makes me sad too. :(
But another reason I'm so glad you got your package today! :)

Jocelyn said...

I am sad too:-( And do come back soon...we will miss you.

the princess said...

sare ... i wish i could make things all better. just know that i love you. and am so grateful for you in my life. when you're ready to talk, i'm ready to listen. anytime. night or day. *HUGEST HUGS EVER* love you, sister.

Brittany Ann said...

Oh, my sweet dear, I hope everything is OK. I'm so sad you're struggling, and my heart breaks with yours. Let me know if I can do anything to help. I'm lifting you up in prayers, and thinking about you lots. I miss you, but I totally understand that everyone needs a break. Just know that I love you dearly:)

the princess said...

i miss you, sare. sending love and hugs your way. xoxo