Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I know.

Sorry. Three poss in one day? Seriously Sarah?

But This is worth it. I'm so craving chocolate. (the mini cadburry eggs in my house took a hit last night. true.) and I've seen this before and thought it would be fun, but...today it's more than would be fun. it's like a need.

Who wants to come bake with me?

14 layer CAKE

No not seriously...kind of seriously...

7 comments:

the princess said...

you are so cute!! ya think we could make it non-chocolate? i'd LOVE to do it with you!!

Jocelyn said...

mmmmmm...cake sounds good! And to have 14 layers of yummy filling and goodness...omgoodness! need to go bake right now!!!!

Macey said...

I'd be happy with licking the beaters. Yum!

Kristy said...

I'm begging you to wait until we come visit! I must have some of this!

Katie and Howard said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!

Katrina Rasband said...

i love cake! and i love chocolate! i'm in!

Ben and Dena said...

Umm... we HAVE to make that when you come visit me!!! I love it!