Saturday, March 13, 2010

The longest week EVER

It feels like EVERYthing is making me sick, I've been getting dizzy more often and today I had a total break down after I worked out. You will love this, I work out at a gym that has this program that if you meet all of the monthly requirements you earn a higher level. It's a 3 month program and so there are a bronze a silver and a gold level. I think if you earn the gold you get a discount on suplements for as long as you are a member. I had decided I would get to gold. Well on of the monthly requirements is that I have to attend this class one a month called Saturday Seminar. it's basically a big group work out where all the trainers run you through this hour long death match and see who survives. (I totally thought I blogged about this before, but I can't find it - grr)

Well I went to one this first month and barely made it. Seriously. It was bad. and I have been too big of a wuss to go back to another one. add to that that I have been not feeling well for like 2 weeks straight now. So I thought I would go at the same time as the seminar this morning and see how it looked before I dove in next week. Well....it basically resmebled a torture room. So I walked and I watched and I kept increasing my incline and speed, and I winced and my mental mouth hung open.

And as I left the gym I saw the trainers with a big group of people out behind the gym. They were bunny hopping accross the parking lot. after I'd seen then take 2 FUN RUNS, and do up downs, and army crawls, and mountain climbers and lift weights while doing lunges.

I started crying. why? I'm not entirely sure. I guess I was feeling scared. a common emotion in my life right now. And I felt like with how I have been feeling and how I was feeling at that moment that I was not capable of doing the things they were doing. I can barely stay upright on a treadmill for more than 25 minutes. No way was i going to keep my breakfast down or keep my head from spinning doing bunny hops accross phoenix. so I cried and I cried most of the way home.

I got home and sat down to stretch. and started crying again. sobbing I think would be the technical term.

Why? I DON'T KNOW.

I blubbered and cried and blubbered and chocked for liek 15 minutes and then. It was over and I was laughing and giggiling my face off.

I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON WITH ME?!!!??!!!! But I think I am going to have to be committed soon.

Will you come visit me?

4 comments:

Brittany Ann said...

I'd love to come visit you. And honey, you are totally experiencing normal feelings. Don't beat yourself up over that. It sounds like you might not be feeling well. Just rest; relax. You don't have to keep up with any of those crazy people at the gym.

Nicole said...

I totally visit you! With a care package in tow ;) don't stress lil lady some people are craaazy ur not!

the princess said...

i wish i could come visit you, but i'm your roommate in the looney bin!

LOVE YOU!! i hate it when i'm all emotional and cry-baby over everything.

Macey said...

Oh, friend...I hope you feel better soon!