so so cute! i need a pedicure so badly ... come mid-april, i'm so there!!
SO CUTE! I've never had a pedicure. Is that wierd?
wish i could have joined you ladies but wed night is mutual... i am always free thursdays fyi :o)
Ooo la la! I love the pink gems!
I wish I coulda gone too but Jamie works Wed evenings.
Awww, my toes are jealous!! So cute! :)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
so so cute! i need a pedicure so badly ... come mid-april, i'm so there!!
SO CUTE! I've never had a pedicure. Is that wierd?
wish i could have joined you ladies but wed night is mutual... i am always free thursdays fyi :o)
Ooo la la! I love the pink gems!
I wish I coulda gone too but Jamie works Wed evenings.
Awww, my toes are jealous!! So cute! :)
Post a Comment