Yeah I was typing this morning and I was trying to say samples. It came out smaples. I thought it was a funny word so I'm sharing it. You're lucky to know me.
Jeremy and I had so much fun last night. We got home (I SO didn't have time for the gym) and I changed out of my work clothes, and we went to dinner with some friends. These are good people. I've gotten to know Katrina through Church and because we're both on the Enrichment Committee - can we still call it that? Anyway we had dinner with them then we played Uno Flash (NEED THAT GAME!) and then we ate these delicious s'more brownies...sooooooo good!!! And we got to talk. It was so fun and just nice getting to know such good an interesting people a little better. It was interesting talking to J (her hubs) about his job and what he wants to do in the future. He and Jeremy have a lot of the same professional desires and it was cool to learn more about both of them like that. It was just fun!!
In other news I'm still sick. It's fun. Actually I can't complain too much - I'm eating like a horse and losing weight while I'm doing that. Good things. And so far Coke is still treating me right so I can have something that doesn't make me sick. I'm kind of light headed and dizzy this morning though. It's weird, and not my favorite thing.
You know what is my favorite thing today though??? That we are (almost for sure!!!!) going to Utah for Easter!!!! WOOOO!!!!! I'm so excited!!!!!!! I haven't been home to see my family since JULY!!!! ESHK!!!!! I plan to let Jeremy drive all night (he doesn't sleep anyway) until Provo then I will take over and get us to my sister's house and the good times will start!!! I'm so excited I can't hardly stand it!!!!!!!!! No one knows yet though, so shhh.......hehehe...I think two or three of them read this...hehehe I'M COMING HOME!!!!!!!!!!
Our good friend is having a birthday soon. Yep. We're throwing her a LOST party. Pretty freaking awesome if you ask me!!! I can't wait!!! The invitation is going to be a plane ticket!!! LOL!!!! I'm so clever!!! And I'm going to make the cake into that symbol thing the statue on the beach is holding. How cool is that??? I might make it pink though. That is her favorite color....But still cool right?!?! We're going to have it out by the pool. hehehe. I can't wait!!!
We usually do something big for my birthday, but I don't know what to do this year. We had a super hero party one year and then last year was the James Bond Party...No ideas.
I kind of wish it were Friday. I'm ready for a weekend again. Hey - that reminds me - we talked about this last night - why dont' working people get a spring break? I seriously think we would be WAY more productive during this time of year if we were given a week to actually enjoy our lives and families and friends instead of sitting at a desk dreaming about those things. This kind of brings me back to wanting to lie in Italy. Seriously. I'm slowing talking Jeremy into it. They have computers there - it would totally work, and they are way more into family and enjoying life than making money. It all makes sense to me. (I don't want comments about how wrong this idea is...I want to maintain this fantasy - thanks)
Yeah my co worker that was supposed to be here at 8...just walked in at 820....grrrrrrr
3 comments:
Will you do a post on your LOST b-day party?? I wanna see the invite and stuff!!! Please...?
A LOST part? i wanna come!
I hope you feel better soon, too! You're very upbeat for being sick!
Yay! for being able to go home!!!
Post a Comment