Thursday, August 12, 2010

A Child's Prayer

This morning I woke up with this song running loops in my head...It's strange because I haven't heard it in a long time. Today though, it was what I needed.
Heavenly Father, are you really there?
And do you hear and answer every Child's prayer?
Some say that heaven is far away, but I feel it close around me as I pray.
Heavenly Father I remember now - something that Jesus told Disciples long ago:
"Suffer the Children to come to me."
Father in prayer I'm coming now to Thee.
Pray. He is there.
Speak. He is Listening.
You are His Child; His love now surrounds you.
He hears your prayer. He loves the Children.
Of such is the kingdom; the kingdom of Heaven.
Father in prayer I'm Coming now to Thee...

3 comments:

Macey said...

This is a beautiful prayer, friend.

The Booth Family said...

Love and miss you pretty lady!

Diana said...

I have always loved that song! Hope all is well! Haven't talked in awhile. Love you!