Monday, October 18, 2010

Monday... again

I know everyone says this, but I do not like Mondays. They irritate me.

For example today...I woke up and got a shower and I felt fine. Then I messaged someone for my calling on FB, and went to do my hair, and that's where it all fell apart. See on Mondays I usually don't do my hair. Its a bad enough day as it is without having to do a blow out and style in the 6 o'clock hour. So I will usually do left overs from Sunday or I will pull the stuff back into a knot and walk away. Sometimes I'll add a flower if I'm feeling frisky. Today I wasn't. Because today I snapped TWO elastics on the pursuit of a messy bun, I combed out several spritzes of hairspray, and had to re-do the front bangs pin back thing twice. All While my husband looked on in fear. I will not lie. I cursed. I cursed loudly.

How does a messy bun become so danged difficult?! I do this regularly!! It's not hard! But today...today it sent me to the other end of the house sniffling and whimpering on the floor until I could pull myself together enough to unlock the door and try again to simply do my hair.

Seriously. I cried. I swore. I stormed off. Then I felt so stupid.

I don't love Mondays.

Have the Best Day....Or if yours is like mine - have a better day...

4 comments:

Macey said...

I'm sorry, but this makes me laugh. I know...it's frustrating...I can cry over "nothing" too. :)

Jewel said...

My hair does NOT do messy buns. It drives me crazy. They either look "bad" messy, or they have to be neat. They can't be "cute" messy. And believe me, I know exactly what you're talking about. Hope your day (and your hair) gets better! :)

Ian & Cassie said...

I hate Mondays too. I never get up on time, am always late and hit the rush hour traffic. to tell you the truth I don't wash my hair, I have a shower cap that I wear so that I can bath and still go to work with straight hair. If I don't do this it's a ponytail and who cares I don't have anyone at work to impress right?

Brittany Ann said...

I'm sorry hun. I'm with you. I hate Mondays, too.

And I'm sorry about your text that went unanswered yesterday. It was a bit crazy at work. But I am feeling fine:) You are so sweet to worry about me!