Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Seasons of Change

Things are changing at the Hrebicek's house.

I'm kind of sad, but for selfish reasons.

I'm kind of excited, but feel weird saying that considering what is going on.

I know that things will be fine though. I feel it very strongly. I've felt it since Jeremy called me to tell me that he was being laid off because they are closing down the law firm he works at. I have gone through a lot of emotions in the last 24 hours. Mostly though, I've felt peace. I've felt for a long time that He needed to be out of that job. I've wondered if we just dint' have "The Fear" (it's from FRIENDS) to force us to make the changes we have been wanting to make. Oddly...We still don't have The Fear, but we do have urgency. And we already have the outline of a plan.

Amazing right?!

I know. It's not something we ever thought we would be doing, but if everything works out I think it's going to be really good for us. I think I should be nervous. Again - I just feel the right decision for us.

It's crazy how quickly things can change though right?!

Have The Best Day!

4 comments:

the princess said...

i think that this change will be good for the two of you!! so - what's the plan? don't leave me hangin'!! you are always in our prayers and we love you both so much. xoxo

Macey said...

You're gonna move to UT aren't ya?

Katie and Howard said...

OH, I'm sorry to hear abour Jeremy's job. Its hard even if it wasn't a good work situation. I hope everything works out with 'the plan'.

The Hancocks said...

It is scary when things like that happens, but somehow you manage. Keith lost his job right around the time I got pregnant with my first and then I had to stop working because I got so sick. It wasn't fun, but it broke us in to having to deal with tough times early on and I think it was good for us. Let us know if you need anything.