This has been a special month for me. I've spent 30 days sharing little things and big things I'm grateful for. I have shared services rendered to me and to others. Some days it's been easy to post and some days it's been really hard and I've had to struggle to share my feelings on some things. It's been good for me. It's kept my eyes and heart open.
I'm thankful for that today. I'm thankful for the feelings I've had with me this month and the opportunity I've had to share them with you!! I hope you got something out of it. I, for sure, did!
Thanks for following along.
You are my service today. Your kind comments, Texts, Emails, Phone Calls...They have uplifted and strengthened me this month. I appreciate them, and I appreciate each of you. Thank you!
I hope you all had a very Happy Thanksgiving, and that the Christmas Seasons is filled with lots of love and the light of Christ for you and your families!!
Have the Best Day!!!
2 comments:
I've been loving these 30 days! I love reading your blog! :)
the 30 days posts from all over the blogsphere have been AMAZING! it was fun reading your's too!
your bloggy design is adorable!!
Post a Comment