Thursday, November 18, 2010

Can't Stop

EATING!!! Oh my gosh. I can't tell you how much I've gained in the last month...most because it's gross. But I still can't stop eating....pizza, pasta, cookies, hot chocolate, burritos, ranch dressing, oh my sake...the list keeps going.

I've been doing well during the days - at work it's easy. But as soon as I get home and especially on weekends...WOW. There is so much good food in this world!!!! It's crazy.

I like to tell my self that I'll get back to losing weight again as soon as Thanksgiving is over. You know do a super crash diet just before Christmas, and then do this whole thing all over again...I keep telling myself that. But oh goodness...Christmas brings neighbor gifts, and summer sausage and cheese, and cookies with sprinkles and....oh goodness. You know the drill.

Heaven help me. It's bad! You can judge me...I do.

Today - I'm thankful for salad. It makes me feel a little less guilty about the amazing Chicken Burritos Jeremy made for dinner. YEAH SALAD!!!

Today...it's my service to Jeremy and Jim. Cause I just made Pumpkin Cookies. OH! There's my buzzer...