Wednesday, November 24, 2010

I understand...

Today is a lot of things. It's the day before Thanksgiving. It's just two days before the biggest shopping day of the year. It's the day my sisters and I would normally get together in the evening and bake pies, and snitch on all the Thanksgiving food. It's the day cook books are pulled out and lists are finalized and shopping trips are made for last minute items. Today is Wednesday the 24th of November.

Today is my Due Date.

I think it goes without saying, but today I'm thankful for the opportunity I've had to be pregnant twice this year.  As brief as those instances have been - they have each changed me for the better. I'm grateful for my babies.

I was going to share a lot of thoughts that I've been carrying around with me recently. But I don't know that it would do any good for me, and I know it wouldn't do anything good for you. So instead I am going to give you an email address.

Sarahunderstands at gmail dot com

I don't know everyone who reads this blog. I don't know what trials you may face. But I do know that some of you have been through, or are going through the same things we are. You know how I'm feeling today. And I want you to know that I understand what you are feeling on you very difficult days. And I would like to help where I can. If you want to talk, or share your story, or whatever...I'd love to be there for you - like others have been there for me. If you want to talk - I'll listen.

I wish I could do more.

"It’s hard to say good-bye when you never had the chance to say hello. I may never be able to hold them in my arms, but I will always hold them in my heart. They are part of me. Because of them, I walk softer. Life is more fragile, more precious."

1 comment:

Macey said...

Sweety, I love what you have on your sidebar. It's beautiful.
God works everything for His glory. I know you know that. It will all turn out in the end, even if it's not OUR plans, it will be His and he is perfect.