Thursday, November 11, 2010

Whoa!

Today is RANDOM! Enjoy.

How much have I always wanted to send out Christmas Cards?!?!! SO FLIPPING MUCH!!! Look what the fabulous Shutterfly is doing. For reals. Is that not awesome?! Do it. Love it.

Jer had an interview yesterday. I'm so praying he gets it...it would be pretty perfect...for lots of reasons.

It's November...which is the month before December which has Christmas in it. Which means Sarah wants to CRAFT! But alas all her crafting crap is in a bin in the garage and really not accessible. Which is fine. Except I saw THIS today...Want.To.Make!!!  Dang cute hu!?!

I like to read, and the Holidays are a perfect time for me to get to snuggle down for a couple hours and just get lost in a book, because I have so much (earned and NEEDED) time off during this time of year. Wanna know some of my favorite books? Have you ready anything Richard Paul Evans has written? I have. I got THIS one this weekend along with THIS one...I'm excited about the second one, but I'm only two pages into the first one and totally hooked. It's good. He also wrote THIS, and I LOVE LOVE LOVE this book! I've read it several times...Seriously try it on girls! It's good!! I heart him as an author. I also like Sophie Kinsella. She wrote Twenties Girl, and the Shopahollic books, and Can you Keep a Secret, but I think my favorite is Undomestic Goddess. I love this book, because running away from stuff is my defense mechanism. It's hysterical! Read it...but only if you won't judge me for recomending it - she is English! Hmmm Can't think of any others...Apparently I get hooked on certain authors. Or Two. Whatev.

Oh! Did you know Joy is doing giveaways EVERY DAY this month? Fact. Go look! And she is pretty much my go to for new recipes. Love her!

OH WAIT! I love Nicholas Sparks too!!! Sappy and romantic with a touch of small town goodness? YES PLEASE! Never met one I didn't like. That's THREE authors!

Where would you go if you could fly away tomorrow? I would go to Europe - Italy specifically. Or Boise. I miss Dena.

Today I'm thankful for it finally getting cold here. And by cold I mean in the 80s during the day. (WHY DOES BLOGGER KEEP HIGHLIGHTING CRAP FOR ME?!?!?!!) It's down right chilly at night though!! Like 45!!! I do love living here. I hear it's snowing in Utah. YUCK!

Service time - A guy at work could see I was having a bad day, so while I was covering the front desk he dropped a CokeZero off for me, and walked away. Nice. He should get a free pass to Heaven for that one.

Have the Best day!

1 comment:

Macey said...

Seriously, that advent calender is one that even I could make!!! LOVE IT!