I'm not sure if I should be really excited or totally worried that I feel so normal. I mean ALL I've heard is how crazy I will be on this stuff, and I feel great!! Aside from the not sleeping well, and being sick on Saturday - nothing weird is going on. I've even asked Jer and he says nothing is unusual too, so it's not just me thinking I'm still sane! Okay I almost ripped some ladies face off tonight, but I had three other people offer to help me with that, and none of them were on this stuff...So I don't think that counts. And Jeremy and I got into it on my drive home, but...I'm pretty sure he was in the wrong there...yep...pretty sure of that.
I'm worried because....what if it doesn't work?? Some days I just don't feel like I can take another let down.
1 comment:
Stay positive sweetheart! I truly believe in the power of thought!! This will work and you will have a baby!! Think positive! Love you!
Post a Comment