I made it!!! And no one was killed!! YEAH ME!!!
Actually a friend of mine emailed me yesterday and told me she was totally normal on Clomid, and it did exactly what it was supposed to for her, so it helped me calm down a lot!! I'm feeling tired, but really good.
Wish us luck!!
**************************************************
In other news Our Wards RS Christmas party was last night. I'm on the committee, and it's been a very big deal for a couple of months now. But it went so WELL!!! I'm so grateful for all the people who helped us make it wonderful!!! I'm also really glad it's over. Now I feel like I can celebrate the Holidays!! It's seriously All I've done or thought about...But yeah for is going so well. I'm rambling.
The End.
1 comment:
So glad the party went well and of course you are in my prayers that the clomid works!
Post a Comment