This is MY computer... Bows are pretty.
We have a Christmas Ficus this year... Those are our stockings all hung by the stone display and steam cleaner with care...

I'm not opposed to forced merriment. These are not my walls...
There is also Tinsel on the windows, and a homemade paper chain and more tinsel on the door and some tinsel over some grouted boards on the wall... and I have tinsel on the counter...I think I need more tinsel....I like tinsel...it's sparkley...I like things that sparkle...did you hear that Jeremy? I like things that SPARKLE...
Have the Best Day!!
**UPDATE** This was a lot more cute when I first wrote it... It's not formatting correctly...

3 comments:
I used to DECK IT OUT when I worked in an office! It looked like the light factory barfed in my cube!
You're an inspiration. I have my Christmas decoration done at my house, but that's only because my sister in law came and decorated it.
Haha Yesteday I decked out my co-workers office. I mean really blinged out with lights and tinsel. Nothing in my office but a bowl with smelly pinecones and x-mas balls. I laugh everytime I walk into his office though. Forced merriment is the best!
Post a Comment