Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Dressing in the Dark

Dressing in the dark can be bad, but I think Dressing in the dark while tired takes the cake.

mmmCakemmm

Sorry! So Getting dressed this morning was fine. Or so I thought. I got out of my car and realized I'm wearing a black and white print skirt - cute - can go fancy or casual, with my favorite gray T and my favorite (and only) black tank peeking out the bottom. I then threw my white cotton hoodie zipper sweater over top. Simple - cute - work appropriate, and still comfortable for the day full of nothing I have ahead of me. Seriously kids - all this nothing is stacking up around here. So that's what I'm wearing...And then of course - out of nowhere - I throw on a pair of black point toed kitten heels. WHAT!!???! Yeah - I am out in public like that. Dang it.

Oh. And I burned my neck while doing my hair today. I'm failing at not swearing.

2 comments:

The Hancocks said...

I like your style.. and I'm sorry you burned yourself I'm seriously scared of curling irons myself.

Macey said...

You're all fancy schmancy with your kitten heels, rock on!