This was me in October. See my hair??
I decided I wanted to cut my hair. I was going to go blond again, but We're broke. Just like the rest of the world right?! So I thought to myself - self you have dyed your hair before - just do it again! It will be fun and cheaper and fun!!! I'm all about the fun!
I got this dye that was supposed to be a dark brown with red tones. Really pretty - called Raspberry Creme - how can you go wrong with something called Raspberry Creme?!!
This is how:
Yeah. Just call me Energizer Bunny cause that top is COPPER!!!
For reals though. I kind liked it. I couldn't leave it though because it reminded me of someone I know, and...I just couldn't. It was kinda punk though. Which is so not me, but I liked the idea of being punk.
Another trip to Wal-Mart and a very dark brown - Coffee Creme - helped me look a bit more like I though I would look to begin with. What do you think:
And if you're asking yourself...hmmm her face looks much chubbier than it did last time...Yes it does.Or - is she seriously putting a picture of herself on the inter-webs with no make up on??? Yes I am.
Back off.
This is me this morning. I did it and I'm feeling pretty good about it. Kind a fun and new and sassy!!!
I hate these kinds of pictures. I always look so stupid. But the hair....the hair looks pretty good right?!
Have the Best Day!!!
10 comments:
Love the new hair!
i like the final color and cut...cute!!
I love the coffee creme color...looks fabulous on you!!!
ME LIKEY!!!
What's funny is that shortmama tried raspberry creme too, just about 2 weeks ago and she said it looked awful! I'm guessing you have to be just the right coloring to do that. I don't know.
I love your hair!!! So fun!! I'm jealous and might be copying you!!! I'm so ready to chop my hair and change the color...something drastic.
I LOVE the new hair, its gorg and I am jealous! Your coppertop comment CRACKED me up (even though I think that coppertop is duracell...whatever, it was a great reference)and your face in that pic is hilarious. I love it. Makes me miss you guys!
LOL! I love your face in the coppertop one too! Like you're saying, "AWESOME, RIGHT?!!!" You should have left it for awhile! You are beautiful no matter what color your hair is! I do love the dark though! Evan says I should go dark all the time...but I have ALWAYS been blonde! SO I just figure it wouldn't work for me. Maybe I should find a dark wig and try it out for awhile. LOL!
I like the final result and I totally know what you went through, I had a terrible red experience one time, except I had someone who I thought new what she was doing. To make a long story short, I spent a day and the next morning in the salon fixing it.
Oh my gosh! That first hair is awesome! lol. The second is much better though :)
I'm just impressed you were able to salvage the color on your own--I would have totally panicked, cried for a while, and then called the nearest hairdresser and ended up spending way more money than I should have to begin with.
But I'm lovin' it. The dark red compliments your skin tone and makes your eyes pop!
Post a Comment