
I knew from that moment that this little guy would change my life, and he has. Cody is the most wonderfully sweet boy I've ever known. He is so nice and so friendly to everyone. He watches over his brother and sister with the greatest of care, and is always trying to help his mom and dad with whatever they need. He plays soccer, and loves to read. He has passed the last 13 spelling tests with 100% every time. When I was home in January we all went sledding, and the sledding hill is pretty steep on the west side. Cody was the first one to try and go down it - totally fearless. He's funny and silly, and even though he's almost as tall as him mom already he still gives me a great big hug whenever he sees me. I'm so proud of the wonderful person he is growing into, and I am so proud to get to be his aunt.
Cody- You are my hero. You are what I wish I was strong enough to be. You have taught how much love one person can share. You have made me laugh, and made me shed tears of joy more times than I could count. I love you, and I am so very proud of you! You are a gift right from our Heavenly Father and I know he is proud of you too!! Jeremy and I hope this next year is filled with wonderful opportunities and blessings for the bright future that is before you!! I love you my Cody Bear!! Happiest Birthday!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment