Now for those of you who are counting your marriage in years or decades in some cases, 8 months may not be a big deal, but to Jeremy and Me...it's something to celebrate!
(Our Ring Ceremony)
I love him so much!!! And I'm so honored that he would want me by his side for eternity!! He is far to good to me, and probably for me, but I'm trying every day to measure up. He's my best friend - the person I go to with all my problems - He's the one I can say anything to - who I can be totally myself with - He makes me smile when all I want to do is cry - He makes me better than I could ever be alone - He's the half of me I was always missing.
I love you Jeremy! Happy 8 Months! Thank you for marrying me!
2 comments:
Holy cow!! I can't believe it's 8 months! Your year is coming up so fast, I can't believe it! I love it!
Hellooo! Where did you get your darling blog background? It is SO cute! You always have had great taste! By the way, I would love to see more wedding pictures if you have any you can send me! I am so happy for you! You were a beautiful bride. I hope we can stay in touch more. Love
Rebbecca
www.the-allen-clan.blogspot.com
Post a Comment