Friday, March 21, 2008

Our New Table!!

I know I shouldn't be as excited about this as I am, but whatever cause it's so fun!!! I went to IKEA yesterday to find a coffee table. Of course we did not just go to the living room displays find something I liked and book it out of there - no no. We went through the entire place!! Steve and I had so much fun!! (he was there to do the heavy lifting, and did a marvelous job!!) I found so many things I want to get!! There was this mirror...oh it was so beautiful!! and CHEAP!! I almost cried when I realized we didn't have any place to put it up and had to leave it behind. But i did find a set of collage mirrors I'm going to have some fun with after the door is fixed (I don't want them broken and they are going right behind the door...).


ANYWAY!! back to the table...Isn't it pretty??!!!! So simple and I totally love it!! AND! I'm so proud of myself - I put it together all by myself!! I know I know - it's IKEA - any monkey could do it, but whatever!!! Cause I DID IT!!! Woo!! hmmm...now that i'm looking at the table...I think it may need to go to the left a bit...a big bit...

1 comment:

Jolene said...

Gotta love IKEA! How fun!!! It's way cute!