Friday, March 21, 2008

Shut the Front Door!

Our Front Door has been having issues. It has a crack in it, and one of the screws from the plate holding the dead bolt in is stripped completely out - as in with no pressure at all it will come right out. So I called them and asked them to come look at it. When he got here I said that I really think we need a whole new door as this one is pretty much just falling apart...He said he would look at it. He spent 2 hours gluing and slamming the door before I got tired of it and left. when I got home I had a note on the table...He's ordering a new door and will bring it back to install it when it comes in. The next day I get a phone call and tada!! The door won't be here until the 31st... so we get to slam the door to get it to shut every time we go through it...so fun so fun!!

No comments: