Monday, April 21, 2008

One Year Together, And A Baby On The Way!!

Jeremy's Super wonderful Cousin, Laryssa got married to a fabulous guy named Kyle one year ago today. Since then they have (sadly) moved away to cloudy and dreary Washington (but We're not bitter!) AND they have a baby coming in September!!

Now - I didn't have my digital Camera last year, so I don't have a picture of them on their wedding day, but I do have a couple of pictures of them I'm sure they will just love that I'm sharing with the world. So here's to you guys!! And may this life bring you many more happy memories and blissful years!!! We love you so much!!! And miss too!!! Can't wait to see you in June!!


HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!

2 comments:

Diana said...

I miss them so much! I was just emailing with her the other day. I can't wait till they come in June! Or at least her, not sure if Kyle is coming too. I have a few pictures of them I will have to share on my blog!

Diana said...

Oh yeah! Cute blog! I love the pictures on the side!