Thursday, October 16, 2008

Pick your poison

So Halloween is bearing down like Frankenstein's Monster running from pitchfork carrying peasants which means busting out the scary movies you wait all year to watch, stringing cotton-poly cobwebs all over the place and of course getting so hopped up on candy corn you can hear the color orange.
All which makes me want to know in the interest of trying new things...

What is your:

1. Favorite Scary or other Halloween Themed Movie?
2. Favorite Halloween candy?
3. Preferred decorations? Cutsie? Spooky/Eerie? So terrifying and off the wall you have neighbors avoiding eye-contact?
4. Family traditions and/or treats?

4 comments:

Claire said...

1. Favorite Scary or other Halloween Themed Movie?
Hocus Pocus!! I know its so lame and cheesey, but its totally a tradition for me to watch it a ton leading up to Halloween.

2. Favorite Halloween candy?
Laffy Taffy

3. Preferred decorations? Cutsie? Spooky/Eerie? So terrifying and off the wall you have neighbors avoiding eye-contact?
Not too cutesy but not too scary. I do have a child to think about!! I want it to be fun for her, without scaring the crap out of her!

4. Family traditions and/or treats?
Ummm... don't really have any that I can think of! We're still in the "making traditions" phase of our family. This year we are going to Mickey's Trick or Treat Party. I would love for that to become a tradition.

Steve said...

I am so so so SUPER excited for halloween. Its a bit different this year, i dont know what it is, but it feels different, BUT i still am totally ready to scare it up!!! :)

Jiggle Johnson said...

So we are loving Logan. The park is just south of the Temple.
1.I am to scared to watch scary movies
2. Anything chocolate
3. I love cutsie decorations andyes unless I am with you I am the one that stays away from scary houses.
4. No family traditions any ideas one that I can start this year?

Erik said...

Halloween Shmalloween.

1. Time Bandits. Midgets. Nuff said.
2. King-size PayDay. That's how I roll.
3. Me standing outside glaring at passers-by.
4. Family-tradition: Loading up the truck and heading out of town.