I got this from Felisha's blog:
Where we met: We met in the Glendale YSA ward in October(ish) of 2006
How long we dated before we got hitched: hmmm...6 months. Started Dating New Years Ever 2006, and got married July 10th 2007 (which I think was the temperature that day). Monday is the anniversary of when we decided to get married. hehe
How long have we been married: About 18 months
What's my favorite feature about him: His eyes and his beard.
What's my favorite quality about him: His passion. For The Lord and his Gospel, for me, for computers - all of it.
What's his nickname for me: Angel Butt
His favorite color: Black
His favorite food: Sandwiches
His favorite sport: He is not into sports. he used to watch Basketball games with his dad, but I can't get him to watch one for anything now (even if they are amazing seats right off the floor). he will watch football though. OH!! WAIT!!! he likes UFC!!!
Who said the L word first: I did. but it's okay because He said it back ;)
First kiss when and where: January 7th 2007
Favorite couple thing to do: Naked Wednesday
How many kids: None...yet.
His hidden talent: furniture moving
His age: He will be 30 in September.
His favorite music: Classic Country
What I admire most about him: everything. I am constantly amazed with the man he is. He makes me better just by the littlest things...
His favorite pastimes: Watching re-runs of LOST, reading, taking things apart (and leaving screws all over the house)
Will he read his: probably on Monday
I tag...Katrina, Kristy, Jannet
No comments:
Post a Comment