Saturday, January 31, 2009

Free Burritos

The Cardinals are in the Super Bowl. As a promotion Chipotle Grill (a little bit Mexican heaven) was giving out free burritos, salads, tacos - you name it - today between 2 and 4 to anyone wearing red. I thought - YUM!!! So we drove out to Thundered and 59th. We expected a bunch of people but we did not expect this:
THIS IS THE END OF THE LINE
THIS IS THE FRONT OF THE LINEThese are all the people in the middle.....
You would have to know the are to really appreciate this, but basically we are guessing 1-2 HUNDRED people in this line...Needless to say...we are making lunch at home today:)

3 comments:

Diana said...

WOW!!! I can't believe you didn't wait in line!!! jk I would think you were crazy if you did!

Diana said...

WOW!!! I can't believe you didn't wait in line!!! jk I would think you were crazy if you did!

Diana said...

sorry! :-P