I have a lot to catch up on, so here goes!
-Jer's Granddad is doing better (most days). We're really glad we stayed for Christmas!!
-Larysa's baby is AMAZING!!! so so so so so BEAUTIFUL!!!
-Brady and Kristy's babies are...WOW! We had so much fun playing with them!!
- New Years was good - I even kept myself awake long enough to see it! And can I just say - I love having someone I love to kiss in New Years...sigh...
- My goal for this month is to lose 10 lbs...I'm almost there...one more week. Thanks Lisa for getting me going!!
- Our good friend Raff got married!!! It was BEAUTIFUL!!! And he was just so happy!!! AWE!!
Sad to say...that's really all...this is why I don't post more often...
OH!! but I do have one thing to ask...Talk to me about Facebook. I'm debating....
6 comments:
Facebook is fun! You should definitely join. Just one more way to waste, I mean, SPEND time on the Internet! :D
Aw. I love that we got to be there with you for New Year's... and you're right. Having someone to kiss at midnight is WONDERFUL. Thanks for sharing!! :)
Hi Sarah! How are you. Im sorry that i totaly spaced emailing you to see when you were going to be in town! So soso so sorry!
Ha that is all good! We have all changed a lot! It is Eljin Bickmore now Potter! I hope all is well!
I am still not sure about facebook, but it is definitely more interactive~
Rain
yes! please join facebook! it is a fun, clean, oh and did i say a fun way to keep up with everyones business...wow! does that make me sound nosiey! oh well, otherwise you wouldn't know what was going on...do it! and then find me! :o)
Post a Comment