I got an email from a good friend of mine this morning and I know she would appreciate that if possible you would all donate to help find a cure. She battled for her life at the age of 15 and is now trying to give back. She worked really hard training for this 1/2 marathon and just hasn't been able to meet the required donations.Like I said - if possible please help her out.Thanks guys!! Here is her email:
Please help me. I need donations in any amount. Last July I started training with the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society's Team in Training program to walk the 1/2 Marathon (13.1 miles) at the Phoenix PF Chang's Rock and Roll Marathon and 1/2 Marathon. Well on January 18, 2009 I completed the 1/2 Marathon. Unfortunately I did not raise the required funds and I was charged the remaining balance. I have until February 18, 2009 to request a reimbursement if I am able to complete the required fundraising before February 18, 2009. Any amount you are able to donate is greatly appreciated.
Each donation helps accelerate finding a cure for leukemia, lymphoma and myeloma. You can make your donations online quickly and securely at the following link:
https://pages.teamintraining.org/dm/pfchangs09/dwillborn
Debbie
No comments:
Post a Comment