I have been making friend this week, and while doing that i found THIS little gem!! I know it's not Monday, but - eh! It's still fun! And it's a nice replacement to all those day of the week posts I have started and then stop doing...hehehe
Here is this weeks task:
Answer the following questions:
1) My favorite book is: anything by Sophie Kinsella or (blush) Nicolas Sparks (yes – I am that girl!!)
2) I drive a: a bulls-eye on wheels. I'm not kidding.
3) My favorite type of food to eat is: mmm…food…I have been working for 10 months now to lose weight so food is not as fun these days as it used to be, but there are days where I would literally punch a bunny if it meant I’d get a bag of Millanos…don’t judge me.
4) My favorite dessert is: Cheese Cake…Chocolate Cake…Cookies and milk…Ice cream…mmm…
5) My favorite movie is: Oh my sake…I love movies!! Today…probably the
6) When I go to Starbucks I get a: that appley caramel yummy goodness in a cup drink – whatsit called??
7) My favorite vegetable is: I will call with avocados (with salsa and lime and a bag of lime Tostitos)
8) My favorite thing to wear is: pajama bottoms…love love love
9) My favorite color is: usually red – sometimes a happy green
10) I decorate my house in this style: modern eclectic – stylish and livable
11) Right now I am reading: I can’t remember the name…impressive hu!?
12) If I could vacation anywhere I would go to:
That’s ME!
Now what you need to do is copy and paste the questions and answers from here onto your own blog. Once you get it to your blog you will then erase my answers and insert your own. Now you go!!
5 comments:
Sarah,
Welcome. I am happy to see you decided to join on Tuesday! I have only done a couple of these but have met many people. I also love Nicholas Sparks! Not sure of your other author so I will have to look her up. Enjoy and have a great day. Oh, by the way I am also trying to loose weight and it is tough. Keep it up!
Hey there...Rhonda here. Glad your joining us. I'm trying to lose weight too...ugh! I've lost 23 lbs. but have a long way to go!
Hang in there!
Hi, I'm Leah. Stopping over from Kasey's blog. Enjoyed your list! :)
Super cute blog. I am coming over from Kasey's. I am also trying to lose weight, so I am with you on food not looking as good.Everyone tells me keep up the hard work and results will come. Have a blessed day.
Found you from Kasey's blog. Great list. Sometimes I think weight loss is an ongoing battle for all of us.
I have read Can You Keep A Secret and really liked it but hadn't heard about any of her other books until I started reading everyone's "Friend Making Monday" blogs. I may have to research her a bit....after I finally get through the Twilight series that everyone is raving about.
Nice to "meet" you.
Post a Comment